Thursday, February 26, 2015

Two-toned.

 I always find myself drawn to the bright and modern kitchen trend of two-toned cabinets.  In most cases, the upper cabinets are white, and the lower cabinets are a darker colour, usually grey or black.  I love how it gives an all-white kitchen a warmer, more eclectic feel.  It is also a trend you can easily DIY....using just paint.

I LOVE everything about this kitchen!  They grey, the marble and the gold!!

greeyn. From Ikea...surprisingly.


Simple and modern.

via


Why not go BOLD...love the blue!

EP2032_1158
via


The black lower cabinets ground the kitchen, allowing the white uppers to brighten up the space.

Kitchens: Two-Tone Cabinets - The Ugly Duckling House


The island in this kitchen was painted with a darker colour, instead of the lower cabinets, but I think it gives a similar, maybe "safer" look without following the trend.

Classic Touches

I think while I wait for our big kitchen reno, I'm going to test this trend out!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment