Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green Crush.

Happy St. Patties Day!  In the spirit of all things green, I thought this would be a great day to go on about how much I love green sofas.  Funny story...when Rob and I met, way back in 1997, we both owned green sofas! Seriously!

My love affair continues after seeing this video of Sarah Jessica Parker's home. She has a green sofa....perfectly lived in comfy style.  I LOVE this Vogue series.  If you get a chance, check out a few of the others.

Do note, that I love green sofas, but not sure I could actually purchase one.  I tend to stay on the conservative, safe-side of furniture purchases these days.  But, you never know...maybe one day.

Here are a few of my faves...and all of them happen to be velvet. Coincidence?


Beautiful rich colours and crisp, fresh energy.  Color feng shui tips http://fengshui.about.com/od/fengshuicures/qt/fengshuicolor.htm Love it, great feng shui! More tips: http://FengShui.About.com
via
Tufted green sofa in modern living room
via
Design Inspiration : Lilly Bunn Interiors, New York by {this is glamorous}, via Flickr
via
via

Living room with colorful sofa.
via
Green Sofa, with gold, black, white and glass

Colorful living room with furry white chairs and green sofa
via

via



I hope you have a great green day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment