Monday, July 4, 2016

Black exteriors

We have been in our 1974 bungalow for 12 years now.  We have done many renovations inside (many more to come) but the exterior remains 1974. Every summer I dream of renovating the exterior,  but this is a BIG job that is a lot of money.  So, I question myself as to whether I would rather spend that money on the interior.  We have a few bathroom renos to do, kitchen reno, basement reno...the list goes on.  But, I keep coming back to the exterior because first impressions right?!

Anyway....my obsession with a black exterior has been a long one.  One day I will get it!!  Here are some inspiration photos to give you a sense of what I'm thinking.....because many of you will immediately say BLACK?!!!


The Black House / Ninemsn:


West End Cottage Renovation: A Photo Essay. With different bricks this would be too awesome.:

Terassi ennen ja jälkeen - Sisustuskuvia jäseneltä designwash - StyleRoom:

'patisserie uchiyama' by takato tamagami, higashi kirya, gunma, japan:



braxton and yancey: PATIO CULTURE AND MID CENTURY LANDSCAPING:


exterior paint color: Black Jack 2133-20; garage door and dark trim: French Beret 1610; white trim: Decorator White. All by Benjamin Moore. Charlie & Co. Design, Ltd.:


What do you think?  Amazing right!!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment