Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Online Art Resources

One of my absolute favourite things to do is shop for ART online!  Its like a rabbit hole for me....once I get started I could be online for hours.  I love that art is such a personal thing. We all see value and connection in different pieces  I really get to know my clients when sourcing art for their projects.  Its fascinating to see what people are drawn to.

If you are in the market for a piece of art and have some time to browse online, here are a few of my favourite (more budget friendly) online art resources.


MINTED

This is usually the first site I visit when I am looking for art.  I love the feeling you get when you are browsing through the galleries....like you are a part of an exclusive artist's community.  I especially love the water colours and photography pieces.  And they have really great framing options.

Minted.com




SOCIETY 6

I love Society 6 because they have thousands of  artists showcased, it is really affordable and they are a little more casual and quirky.  You can choose to have any of the pieces printed in so many different ways.  Prints, framed prints, canvas prints, metal, t-shirts, pillows, iphone cases, throw blankets, coffee mugs...you name it!










This is another online resource that has thousands of affordable prints.  From classic artists such as Monet, Warhol, Rothko to new up and coming artists. I love that they display each art piece in a room of your choice. I find this really helps to visualize the piece. And they always have big sales.








This is an amazing company out of Vancouver, BC. I love that they have created a niche for themselves with offering prints of Vintage art.  You must check them out if you are looking for something more traditional and historical.  They have great wallpaper too!!







I love love love the photography on this site.  If you are looking for something completely different and unique, this company is out of Montreal and they have such a keen eye for art.  More pricey than the other sites I have mentioned, but they do have something for every budget. You will love browsing through this gallery.








This is a great site if you are looking for simple photography with a minimalist poster feel.  I love so many pieces in their gallery and they are all really budget friendly.






There are literally hundreds of online art sites...this is just a few that I find myself coming back to regularly.  Do you have any sites you like to visit? 

Have a great day!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment