Friday, March 10, 2017

Small Bathroom Reno: Sinks

So glad its Friday....its been a great week, but we have had some really cold, snowy weather which I'm happy to say is leaving us this weekend!!

I am just starting the process of sourcing fixtures for a very small bathroom renovation we are undertaking this year.  We live in a small house which means small bathrooms.  So, I will have to get creative with the size of fixtures and also storage ideas.

Today I thought I would tackle bathroom sinks.  The bathroom is teeny tiny and will not have the room for a large storage vanity.  I am working with a maximum depth of 18" which probably means a wall mounted sink and faucet.  There is a possibility of restructuring the layout, but I am going to try to stick with these measurements for now.








studio-mcgee.com


sarahshermansamuel.com


 :











little green notebook



Which do you prefer?  Do you have any experience renovating a tiny bathroom?

Have a great weekend,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment