Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favourites


Happy Friday to you!  I hope your day has been fabulous!  I was so excited to finally receive my stools for the kitchen island.  I had ordered them 3 months ago...a few delays, as they were being shipped from Denmark to Vancouver to Alberta.....but they are now here and I couldn't be more happy with them!!  Thank you for Vancouver Special for your excellent service.

This is a picture from my instagram story just as I had unpacked them....



A few other favourites from around the web this week......


Love these new lamps by Erin Gates up at AllModern.

Soooo want to tackle one of these DIY Valentines Day sewing projects.

I have been looking for the perfect neutral abstract print....think I may have found IT.



Have a great weekend!
Nicole

p.s. Looking for more inspiration, tips, trends and deals..sign up for our newsletter over to your right!


No comments:

Post a Comment