Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday Design Inspiration

Hello Monday!  So nice to see you again.  Join me as I share my favourite pins from the past week.....

This light fixture definitely makes a statement!  This understated colour palette speaks to me!

inspiration for repurposed version - I see upside-down ceramic pots and some kind of round glass balls in my future.



Love the detail on this wall...so simple but packs a huge design punch!

palan-wall-feb-17


This mirror is perfection!  Love the storage detail for a small bathroom.

Statuario Matte. Maple Apartments. Melbourne, VIC / sliding mirror



The large scale floral blinds are amazing with the grey walls, marble tub surround and brass details.

Get inspired this summer with floral updates around your home. These gorgeous blinds will instantly update your bathroom, giving it a fresh, elegant look and feel. Find more inspiration at housebeautiful.co.uk


Remember....inspiration is everywhere!

love your home,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment