Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday | Pinterest Inspiration

Its Monday and I am ready for a brand new week!  Love getting my week started with some major design inspiration from Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favourites over the past week.

Love the art work in this room.....I think this would be a great DIY project.  The daybed is killer too!

gold velvet daybed



I am on the hunt for a screen in my backyard and I love the different width of boards on this one.

Ipe hardwood fence                                                                                                                                                     More


Think outside of the box when adding art on a large wall....Love this idea.

PLANETE DECO a homes world - Bienvenue sur mon blog qui regroupe les belles décos intérieures à travers le monde.


Wallpaper on the stair risers....Genius!





Have you come across anything that has inspired you this week?!  Would love to hear!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment